SPECIAL OFFER FROM LH AGRO
Easy to use and offering best in class performance; Topcon Auto-steer systems are now even more affordable. With special net prices on any Topcon auto-steer system purchased between now and the 31stJuly with 0% finance over 2 years and with the added 4 months deferred first payment.
Terms and Conditions apply* see below for details.
Systems are available for both steer ready and non-steer ready vehicles including combines and RTV’s with EGNOS to RTK levels of accuracy. LH Agro will install the systems and provide operator training to ensure customers maximise the return on their investment.
Prices range from £5,000 for an EGNOS ISOBUS system to fit on a steer ready tractor to £12,500 for an RTK system to fit on a non-steer ready tractor including 12.1” touch screen and electric steering wheel which can be transferred between vehicles.
TOPCON AUTO-STEER BENEFITS:
- Increase implement efficiency – save time and fuel
- Maximise yields, optimise inputs
- Eliminate overlap and underlap – optimal use of every input
- Simple to learn and use
- Topcon auto-steer works on any brand of equipment including many non-steer ready vehicles by using the optional AES-35 electric steering system
- Hands free operation – reduces operator fatigue
- Best in class interface allowing operator to auto locate the field, view tramline location, perform coverage mapping, create boundaries and exclusion zones for environmental legislation.
- Horizon software has the ability to steer the vehicle throughout a headland turn with a number of patterns available. (Activation required)
- Cloud based data transfer and storage as well as Fleet management is available through TAP integration.
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Full support from a dedicated UK team of service engineers
Topcon’s X-series consoles are able to control a range of implements and functions including auto-steer, variable rate application and auto-section control.
Topcon’s AES-35 electric steering wheel and AGI-4 receiver deliver high-accuracy automatic guidance in a retrofittable package.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is for business purposes in the UK only (excluding Northern Ireland) for new equipment with a minimum balance to finance of £5,000. The order must be placed before 31st July 2020 and the promotion is subject to credit acceptance and any qualifications in government or company policy. VAT – Hire Purchase: Full VAT on signing. Lease: VAT payable on each rental as it falls due. VAT charged at the current UK rate at time of acceptance. Administration fees are payable on all transactions including interest free agreements. LH Agro Finance is a trading style of Peregrine Asset Finance Ltd, registered in England number: 4208223 and whose registered address is 3 Maple House, Wykeham Road, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6QW. Peregrine Asset Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number FRN649227, Peregrine Finance offers financial facilities to UK businesses only through a number of authorised funders, a list of which is available on request.